Self Assessment
Tax Returns

*I will advise you best tax treatment of your expenses

*Complete your Self -Assessment and submit to HMRC on your behalf as a registered Agent,

* Check you are claiming all allowable expenses for your business

* If you prefer to complete your own Tax Return, are you claiming all the tax relief available, for a small fee I will look at your return and check you are claiming all your expenses/purchases in the most tax efficient way and that you are not missing out on an expense you could be claiming

* Self Employment Returns

* Partnership Returns

* Construction Industry Subcontractor  Returns

* Land & Property Income Returns

* Furnished Holiday Lettings 

* Company Director 

* Overseas Income

* Allowable & Non allowable expenses

* Capital Allowances

No matter whether accounts are in order in software or stored safely in a bag/box, I can sort them into a report and produce your return!