• Tracy Irvine

Do You need a Bookkeeper & an Accountant

The answer is yes or no, depends on the qualifications the Bookkeeper has, some Bookkeepers can only do Bookkeeping, VAT up to Trial balance ready for the Accountant to do your Tax and Companies House Accounts, but I am able to provide the complete service so unless it is your preferred choice, we can deal solely with your accounts and Self-Assessments, Corporation Tax Returns completed and Submitted to HMRC and your Annual Accounts and Confirmation Statements completed and submitted to Companies House

10 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All